The National Council governs and directs the work of the association in all matters and is chaired by the President. It consists of the elected officers plus a nominated representative from each of the Regions.
The next meeting is:
Friday 16 November 2018 from 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, London SE1 2AA
More information from firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings in 2018
Tues 27th November 3:30-5.30pm – Guildhall, North Block
Presentation: Being an Expert Witness in Court on an Equality Act Judgement by Liam Proudlock
Meetings in 2019
- Wed 9th January 1:30-4pm – Network meeting (TBC)
- Wed 6th March 1:30-4pm – Guildhall, City of London
- Wed 1st May 1:30-4pm – Guildhall, City of London
- Wed 3rd July 1:30-4pm – Guildhall, City of London
- Wed 4th September 1:30-4pm – Venue to be confirmed
- Wed 6th November 1:30-4pm – Venue to be confirmed
Please let Pip have your confirmation on attendance or apologies by 12 noon on Tuesday 6th November. We need names of all attendees by the confirmation date and time to ensure we can continue to use the room.
Contact and for further information email: Philippa.email@example.com
The papers for meetings are in the Member Area, London and South East page.